A game dev tycoon mixed with a city builder
City Game Studio: a tycoon about game dev, is the game that take the classic dev tycoon to the next level. With its rich content and its realistic approach, take a dive into the authentic indie dev life.
Starting from the seventies, in a tiny studio, develop your first games on iconic consoles until you find key to success. But just making the perfect indie game wouldn’t be enough for your great ambition. You dream of creating history-making games, taking over the whole city and crushing your competitors !
In order to do so, you will have to master team administration, unveil the many secrets of a successful marketing campaign, and innovate to stay ahead of trends.
Then you will be ready to step outside of your studio. To conquer the city, you know the drill : it is all about location, location, location! Be the first to settle into key neighborhood to have access to strategic resources, such as convention centers or fancy restaurants. And if one of your rivals already beat you to the perfect spot, well just make your own ! Build and shape the city to fit your needs !
Speaking of rivals, you better keep an eye on what they are doing if you don’t want to be left behind in the competition. Spy on the competition, steal their best employees or crack their games! It is a free-for-all fight to lead your video game empire to the first place.
With procedural and extensive mechanics, no play can be twice the same. From one game to the next, adjust your strategy to the situation and become the very best game developer!
Using a 100% open source technology, as we always do at Binogure Studio, City Game Studio: a tycoon about game dev, was developed on Godot Engine. With some sharp contributions, we came up with this clean and modern design, unique mechanics, and a trustful game.
- Manage a company with multiple offices
- Buy back your opponent
- Hire employees to design, develop and polish games in teams
- Build, furnish and maintain office buildings based on procedurally generated city and studios.
- Create your own games and sequel, start a brand
- Set up your own servers for your games, and start working in the cloud
- Compete in a reality-based simulated market by selling, editing games.
- Too many genres!
- Such much themes
- Glorious console
- Console manufacturing
- Mod support
Logo & Icon
Hay bastante sensación de progreso y satisfacciónNukem, https://www.navigames.es/
It's pleasing to see them continue to progressGaming on Linux, https://www.gamingonlinux.com/
Develop games in a different wayRetromagazine, http://www.retromagazine.eu/
En accès anticipé depuis février 2019, il bénéficie d’un suivi qui lui permet d’offrir une formule déjà copieuseJeuxvideo.com, http://www.jeuxvideo.com/
We start the game, we take care of his studios, we look up, and three hours have passed.game-guide.fr, https://game-guide.fr/
- We love free software, as in free beer but also as in freedom. It means that to make our games we only use FOSS software: Blender for 3D modeling or video editing; Krita and Inkscape for art and game assets; and Godot Engine to create a game.
- More information
- More information on , our logo & relevant media are available here.
City Game Studio: A tycoon about game dev
- Xavier Sellier
- Nina Morel